All the static caravan holiday homes are privately owned with access via tarmacadam roads.
In the camping area there are 4 fields and we have a large shower block to cater for the campers. Facilities include, WCs & wash basins of course, a disabled and family friendly wet room, hairdryers in the ladies shower room, dishwashing facilities and laundry facilities including a pay-per-use iron and we have installed two very high quality Rinnai Infinity water heaters for on-demand use. We have a chemical toilet facility also. All field access is simple. Fields are fairly level for tenting purposes although they do have an overall gradient, more so on the lower fields with the higher fields being flatter overall.
Other on-site facilities: A family orientated lounge bar with disabled toilet facility and access ramps (fairly steep) & rails.
- We have a modern website which is easy on the eye and easy to navigate. We have listings on numerous caravan and camping websites.
- We can be contacted at head office on 01792 391203 (option 1) or the park office (not manned at all times outside peak season periods) 01792 390220.
- The only public transport to and from the Oxwich area is by bus and although taxi services can be called in from Swansea and Mumbles they could be expected to be expensive due to the travelling distance involved.
- Our nearest City is the City of Swansea which is 13 miles by road.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- On arrival please park in the spacious tarmac car park before the barrier and head to the park reception. If there is nobody available there you may try the managers house, Mayflower House, the big house with the red roof, on the right side of the car park as you enter the site.
- The manager will book you in and give you an access card for the barrier (£10 deposit required) which you can then use to enter the park. Follow the road after the barrier around the left of the building ahead you and then follow the roadway around to the left, past the boat compound and enter into the camping fields by the children’s play area. Once within the camping field area the roadway turns to hard track (mainly gravel type track).
- Well behaved dogs with responsible owners are welcome on site, but should be exercised off the park and not allowed to roam or foul the park. Please be cautious of children playing on the park at all times and their health and safety if you bring a dog to the park.
- There is no on-site shop, however there is a local store at Oxwich cross just down the road.
Clubs & Entertainment
- We have a friendly lounge bar with mild family entertainment in the busier periods, such as karaoke & disco nights.
- The entrance to the lounge bar can easily accommodate wheelchairs and as mentioned there is an access ramp, this is a little steep due to the location however and has been as such for many years. We have a disabled toilet facility within the premises with an alarm cord and plenty of room to manoeuvre.
- Seating is fixed and may not be reserved .
- Grid reference: Grid Rerference – OSGB36 Grid ref: SS 4953786271
- Google Earth reference: 51 33’18.72N, 4 10’18.23W
- All going to plan, we would like to install electric hook-up points for campers in the near future.
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01792 391203.